The first humans ever created Adam and Eve disobeyed God and through their rebellion brought a CURSE upon their lives affecting future generations. The only way the curse of sin could be destroyed was through a sinless sacrifice.
Jesus Christ God’s very own Son came to earth to pay the price for the sins of humanity by dying on a Cross as an atonement for all sin. The endpoint of sin is always death but death was not the endpoint for Jesus who rose from the grave to prove He is the Christ.
Salvation from sin and the consequences of the curse is only found through faith in Jesus Christ. Jesus said in John 3:3 ‘Most assuredly I say to you unless one is Born Again he cannot see the kingdom of God.’
The ‘Born Again’ experience involves conversion to Christianity. When the Apostle Peter was asked by a crowd of people what they must do to be saved he answered by saying Acts 2:38 ‘Repent and let every one of you be baptised in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.’
- REPENT (By acknowledging your sin before God)
- WATER BAPTISED (Place your faith and trust in Jesus Christ)
- HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM (Receive the power of the Holy Spirit) You can then add to that the following practical Biblical wisdom.
- BIBLE (Study God’s Word for guidance, instruction, and renewal)
- CHURCH (Join a local Church and serve in the kingdom of God)
MATTHEW 18:3 Assuredly I say to you unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
ACTS 2:21 And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the Lord Shall be saved.
ROMANS 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.